Staub Anderson LLC Does Business Law
Every business law issue requires your full attention. You know how hard it is to come to a smart, effective legal solution. You should know that you have a law firm on your side that will treat your issues as seriously as you do.
The attorneys of Staub Anderson LLC, have a long history of providing companies across Chicagoland with insight and advocacy. We offer a wide range of business law services, but what makes a real difference for clients is our focused, hands-on team of lawyers. When you work with a member of our team, they give you and your issues the attention they demand and deserve.
Business-Focused Legal Solutions
Since our founding, we have focused our efforts on delivering thorough, necessary business representation to clients. Businesses have many needs, and we like to think we can handle any of them. However, we specifically offer our clients services such as:
- Business organization: We draft your organizing agreements and help you finalize the paperwork for your business entity.
- Securities: We have experience in securing financing and reviewing debt and equity matters to comply with Illinois and federal law.
- Real estate: We assist your business with leases, development, project financing, and joint venture issues.
- Taxes: We provide a guide for you and your company to minimize your tax liability and overcome the many difficulties you may face in tax law.
- Intellectual property: We offer the information you need to resolve questions about trademarks and other related concerns.
- Employment law: We explain the intricacies of Chicago and federal employment law and help you stop problems before they start.
- Contracts: We write and review all your contracts to ensure accuracy and mitigate liability.
- Buyouts: The processes involved in buying out a partner or closing your company are highly complex and require attention and skill.
- Mergers: Our attorneys have extensive experience managing the acquisitions process for our clients.
- Succession planning: Building a road to the next generation of business owners is a vital piece of our work.
We serve clients such as banks and lenders and family-owned companies. We also address issues facing nonprofits of all sizes and municipalities such as cities and towns as well. We are versatile, skilled and ready to get to work.
Quality Service. Attentive Lawyers.
When you work with our firm, your attorney will get to know you and your legal questions and then get to work on your solution. They will build an in-depth, personalized legal strategy designed to resolve your problems. Call our office today at 312-345-0545 to learn more. You may also schedule a meeting using this online form.