Direct, Cost-Effective Solutions
David J. Dale
David Dale is an experienced litigator, having represented clients both individually and in the class-action setting in a wide range of civil matters including general business and commercial litigation, contract disputes, employment law, privacy law, and estate and will contests. David also counsels his small and mid-size business clients on a wide variety of legal issues including business agreements, software development contracts, licensing agreements and other technology matters, trademark and copyright registration, sales and distribution issues, real estate acquisition and leasing, and employment issues.
David earned a Juris Doctor degree, magna cum laude, from the John Marshall Law School in 2012 and his Bachelor of Journalism from the University of Missouri in 2003. David has also served as an adjunct professor at the John Marshall Law School, and an online facilitator for the masters program at George Washington University. Prior to joining Staub Anderson, David worked for a boutique law firm specializing in plaintiffs' consumer class actions and commercial litigation, with a focus on technology and privacy law.
While attending law school, David was a member of the John Marshall Law Review and the Trial Advocacy Honors Council, as well as a teaching assistant for a first year Torts course. He also clerked for the Honorable James F. Holderman, then Chief Judge of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
Before starting law school, David spent several years working in advertising, marketing, and public relations as a Senior Information Specialist for the University of Missouri healthcare system.
- The John Marshall Law School
- J.D. - 2012
- Honors: magna cum laude
- University of Missouri
- Bachelor of Journalism - 2003
- Illinois, 2012
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2012
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, 2017
- The John Marshall Law Review, Member
- Trial Advocacy Honors Council, Member
- The John Marshall Law School, Adjunct professor
- Honorable James F. Holderman, Clerk
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Chief judge
- University of Missouri healthcare system, Senior Information Specialist